The information contained on the pages of this Website is restricted.
The information on this Website is only intended for “Professional Investors”, including Institutional Investors such as regulated banks, insurance companies, retirement or pension funds, hedge funds, mutual funds, and investment managers acting on behalf of their clients. It is not intended for use by members of the general public.
By clicking “I agree” below you would be confirming (a) that you qualify as a “Professional Investor” and (b) that you have read and accept the Terms set out below.
Should either of these be incorrect or you are in doubt whether you qualify as a “Professional Investor” please click “I disagree” and you will be re-directed.
You must read this before proceeding, as it explains both the legal and regulatory restrictions which apply to the information contained and investment products referred to within this Website:
1. By clicking “I agree” you are confirming that you are a “professional investor”. We remind you that the definition of “professional investor” refers to persons that possess the experience, knowledge, and expertise to make their own investment decisions and properly assess the associated risks relating to the investment products and funds referred to within this Website.
2. Information contained in this Website is for information purposes only. Nothing on this website should be considered as an offer, or solicitation, to deal in any of the investments or funds mentioned in it, in particular to anyone: (a) in a jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful or (b) to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation. In particular, information and opinions expressed on this Website do not constitute an offer to sell any investment to a person physically present in the United States of America or a ‘U.S. person’ as defined in Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or for the benefit of any person in the United States. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction.
3. Subscriptions for shares or units in any SphereInvest or its affiliates (“SphereInvest”) product or fund can be made only on the basis of the current prospectus (or other offering document) for that product or fund which more fully describes the investment risks.
4. The information contained in this Website is solely intended for the person to whom it is made available and cannot be reproduced, copied, or transferred to another person.
5. Considerable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained on this Website is accurate at the date of publication. However no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made to its accuracy or completeness. SphereInvest therefore accepts no liability for any loss arising, whether direct or indirect, caused by the use of any part of the information provided.
I confirm that I am a Professional Investor, have read and accept the terms above and wish to proceed.